Friday, March 25, 2011

Easy Lunch Idea

Maybe some of you do this already, but my friend Ashley gave me this idea a few weeks ago and it's my new favorite thing to eat for lunch and it's super easy!
Pita Pizzas!!
I don't know why I didn't think of this.
I love pizza!
A pack of 6 whole wheat pitas is $1.26, a jar of pizza sauce is $1 and then you just need cheese and whatever else you want to put on it.
The girls like either a cheese pizza or pepperoni.
My current favorite is pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pesto, feta cheese and some tomatoes.
Delicious!
I could eat pizza every day!

2 comments:

marisaib said...

Neat idea! I've done biscuit pizzas and english muffin pizzas, but never with a pita before. What did you bake them on and for how long? I'll have to try it!

Lisa said...

I bake them in our toaster oven. I just put them right on the rack because they don't ever spill over, 375 for about 7 minutes. I'm sure you could just put them in the oven too!