Friday, March 11, 2011
New "Big" Tooth
Addison has her first loose tooth, along with her first permanent tooth coming in. And she's very proud of it! A few weeks ago, as Travis was taking her to church on Sunday morning, she told him, "You know dad, it would be okay with me if you tell everyone over the speaker phone that I have a loose tooth." He asked her what the speaker phone was and she said "you know, the thing you talk into on the stage." So, during church, he told everyone over the "microphone" about her loose tooth! We've been wiggling the baby tooth, trying to get it out, but so far no luck. Hopefully it will come out soon so the permanent tooth can come in correctly. The tooth fairy will be here soon and Addison can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, looks like braces waiting to happen. Sorry! Start saving.
Wow! I occasionally ask Luke if he has any loose teeth - not yet. We just got all our teeth in this house. I'm not ready to start losing them again :) However, now I know it could be any day....
My kids have the same problem! (Adult teeth coming in behind the baby ones & NO space!!) I used to worry about Abbie's teeth so much, but as she's grown, so has her mouth & her teeth have straightened out beautifully (so far). She just lost a molar, but still insisted on placing it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. When we didn't notice, our little TWELVE year old left us a note! ;) We are in IL this week & Grammie penned a note from the NTA/RTFA (National Tooth-fairy Association/Retired Tooth Fairies of America) apologizing for the negligence of the OTA (Oklahoma Tooth-fairy Association).
Post a Comment