Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fat Lip


Mackenna got her first fat lip today.  Addison was pulling her around the driveway in a wagon and she was going in circles, so Travis told her she needed to slow down because it was going to tip.  About 5 seconds later, it tipped and she went down right on her face. 
Addison was pretty scared and thought she was going to get in trouble. After we told her it was okay and that it was an accident, she sat down and watched quietly.  Pretty soon she said, "I was praying to Jesus that she would be okay and that he would heal her."  Before we went inside, she said "I think we should all pray for Jesus to heal Mackenna."  So we did!  Thankfully, she's fine and it didn't take too long for the crying to stop!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

It looks like it got here head and nose too. Poor baby! Poor Addison! Hang in there.

Liz said...

I don't know who to feel more sorry for. Such sweet girls with good hearts. Hope her lip gets better soon.