This was my favorite book when I was a child. I still have my old worn-out copy of it. I loved the pictures and I loved the story. I really need to get a new copy of the book so I won't worry so much about it falling apart when my girls read it! What was your favorite book as a child?

4 comments:
My favorite was "The Trolley Car Family", written in 1947 by Eleanor Clymer. One of my teachers read it to us at school but I don't remember what grade. It's a chapter book and a few years ago I was able to find a used copy on Amazon. It was a book from Scholastic that probably cost $.25 and I think I paid almost $10.00. It was worth it.
Corduroy - was & still is my favorite book. I read it in my Oral Interpretations class @ college & ever since then I can't read it out loud w/out the "voices". I also love Frog & Toad. They balance each other out. Just like a great friendship should. ;)
I was a book lover so I had so many favorites but I remember loving "Miss Nelson is Missing"!
This is such a great book - I still have my copy also and need to get it out for London. Loved reading the Poky LIttle Puppy. Which London also loves reading.
Post a Comment