This has been the hottest summer of my life. Here where we live, we've had 72 days above 100 degrees and 106 days above 90 degrees. According to this website, the hottest spot in the state experienced 99 days over 100...and who knows, they could still have more. Typically, I don't mind the hot weather, but day after day of it started to seem almost unbearable. It felt like we were cooped up inside all the time. We did get to go swimming a lot though which was fun and helped to beat the heat.
It finally cooled off this weekend and I'm hoping we are done with the hot weather. It was in the 70's yesterday and today and felt wonderful! Now, I just need to remember this heat when I'm complaining about being cold this winter!!
1 comment:
It seems like the spring was cool and went straight to 100 + days. Now it'll probably cool off and go immediately to extra cold winter.
Post a Comment