Thursday, September 8, 2011

Awana & Wednesday Night

This year is Addison's first real year of Awana.  She's so excited!  We practiced John 3:16 all week so she could earn her vest and her first book tonight.  It makes me so happy to hear her reciting scripture! 
I really wish I would've had a video of her when I went to pick her up.  She was so excited to tell me she said her verse!  I thought this was cute...while we were practicing her verse during the week, she kept saying "...shall not perish but have a great life."

And not to leave Mackenna out, she's no longer in the nursery!  She goes to Sunday school class now and the 2/3's class on Wednesday night.  I think she loves that she gets to bring papers home with her after class like her sister does.  She's always so excited to show them to us!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

What a blessing to have children free to worship and learn God's word. It's so wonderful when they're excited about it too.