So, yesterday was my birthday. I'm 34 now. Addison was so excited for me. She and Travis put up pink streamers in my bedroom doorway because she just
knew I wanted them! She also made me wear a medal around my neck that says "It's My Birthday!" I had to wear it at the restaurant while we ate...oh the things we do for our kids!! She and Mackenna really wanted to get me a picture frame, a candle and some red flowers, so they settled on a plant with red flowers. It is beautiful!
The day started off with Mackenna throwing up all down my leg, but she felt fine after that and the rest of the day was great. Nothing says happy birthday like a little throw up, right?!
I forgot to ever post the pictures of Addison with us on her 6th birthday, so here they are!
3 comments:
HI Lisa! To answer your question... the font is called FFF Tusj Bold. It's a free download, I believe :)
Happy Birthday!!
Just getting caught up on the blog . . . LOVE the pics of Addison and her party! Fun Fun!!! That is the best book and looked like a very fun party! And a dad in pink?? -- that rocks!! Happy Belated to you too!!
Post a Comment