I'm not motivated to decorate this year.
We were gone over Thanksgiving and that's when I usually do it.
I finally had Travis help me drag the stuff out of the attic yesterday.
The girls and I put up their tree and they decorated it.
Travis set up the other tree, but it's sitting in the living room with nothing on it.
The boxes of decorations are all over the living room.
It's a mess!
I really don't want to work on it today, but I've got to or the mess will drive me crazy!
Travis put the lights up outside before Thanksgiving, so at least that's done.
Maybe if I turn on the Christmas music it will help motivate me!
Happy Day to you!!
2 comments:
Happy day to you too. As they say "just do it". Think how beautiful it will be when done.
I have felt the same way this year - haven't been able to figure out why, but after a week of arranging and rearranging things, I think we're pretty set for Christmas to arrive!
Post a Comment