Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cookie Thief!

Mackenna loves cookies.  So much so, she ate 4 of them yesterday after school!  We made cookies for a snack.  I made 8 cookies thinking we could each have 2 and there would be 2 left for when daddy got home.  Well, when daddy got home, he asked if we left any for him.  I told him there were 2 for him on the kitchen counter, but there were none there.  He asked Mackenna where they were and she got a big smile, opened her mouth and pointed inside it!  You guessed it, she didn't eat much supper!!  I still can't figure out how she got them either because I was sitting right with her the whole time.  She's so sneaky!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm really proud of Mackenna. When Travis asked she told him the truth. That does't always happen.

Liz said...

Love that girl!