Today was the last day of school. I can't believe Addison is done with kindergarten!
We put up this sign for her while she was at school...she thought it was pretty cool. (Got the idea from pinterest.)
The year went so fast! She had a great year and learned so much. Her teacher sent home a portfolio full of pictures and her work throughout the year. It's amazing to see how much she learned in a year and the change that has taken place. The biggest thing she learned to do is read and so far she loves it!
With the loss of teeth this year, her smile looks different!
The year went so fast! She had a great year and learned so much. Her teacher sent home a portfolio full of pictures and her work throughout the year. It's amazing to see how much she learned in a year and the change that has taken place. The biggest thing she learned to do is read and so far she loves it!
With the loss of teeth this year, her smile looks different!
Mackenna helped me make a special treat for after school. (The idea came from here, which I found on pinterest.) It was super easy and really good. I ran into the grocery store, bought a package of generic cookies for 99 cents and some marshmallow creme. Put the marshmallow between 2 cookies then rolled them in sprinkles. Messy but good! I printed the tag from the same website too.
As you can see, the sooner you eat them, the better...the marshmallow creme starts to run out!
It was a great school year and a fun day celebrating the start of summer vacation!
4 comments:
How fun! You're such a good mother, and both girls has a good time and a memory.
Love the cute ideas and can't believe Addison is going to be a 1st Grader! How time flies!!! You are a good mommy! :)
Love it Lisa! We just celebrated with our good-bye kindergarten and hello 1st grade picks too...on top of a simple ice cream cone this year! I have to admit that I got a little teary-eyed! Can't believe my baby's growing up so fast!! Looking forward to soaking up 12 weeks of summer with her now! Hope you all enjoy a fabulous summer too :)
I love the pictures Lisa! I can't beleive you guys are out of school already and we have two weeks to go.
Post a Comment