We made our summer list! It was fun to hear what they came up with this year. A lot of them were the same as last year, but they did come up with some new ones too. And it was interesting to hear what they each thought should be on the list. For instance, Addison didn't want to put "play with playdough" on the list, but Mackenna did, so we put it on the list. And we've added a few more since then!
5 comments:
Love your summer list!!! Looks like a lot of fun!
I don't see visit grandpa's and grandma's on the list. Next year!
I thought you were speaking figuratively when you said I made the list! ;) This completely made my day!! Now I want to go home & make our own list. So fun...
Glad our cousins will be able to visit this year! Love the list! Can't wait to see you guys.
That is quite the list. Glad we made it on it cause we sure are excited to see you guys! (This is Consuelo writing this one BTW).
Post a Comment