It's hard to believe Mackenna is already a month old! I thought it went fast with Addison, but this time it's going even faster. (A good reminder for me to enjoy both of my girls because before I know it they'll be all grown up.) Mackenna is doing well. She's a pretty happy baby most of the time. We do think she has a very mild case of colic, but it seems to be getting better these last few days. Thank goodness for those gas drops which seem to help. We've been very thankful that she's been sleeping well at night. I'm also happy to report that nursing is going so much better this time around. I had so many problems with Addison and wasn't looking forward to it, but so far it's gone well. Now that we're back into somewhat of a routine, we're starting to get out more and are doing things again. It sure feels good to get out of the house!


4 comments:
I'm amazed how quickly she is changing. You have two beautiful girls to show for all that work of laboring! :) And you're an amazing mom...believe it, baby! And just think. Four years from now you'll still be getting formula in the mail. haha
She's so sweet! I agree with Amy...you are an awesome mom! Have a good day!
Look at those cheeks! I'd say nursing is going very well! I can't believe she's a month old already!
Wow, a month old already. She is beautiful. Your right thought in a blink of an eye they grow up and we wonder when we missed it...I am so glad it is going well for you!! Both your girls are beautiful!!
Post a Comment